“Pricey but classy”

Ingliston Country Club
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bishopton
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed for one night in the main hotel during Commonwealth games, very nice, modern hotel and staff very helpful - we had to leave before breakfast was due to be served but when I told the Receptionist this when I checked in she immediately offered that we could go in 30 minutes early as long as we were happy with buffet items not cooked and on the morning the waiter who was setting up immediately offered us hot drinks as well. Bonus if you like horses but not intrusive if you don't (like me!). Evening meal in restaurant very nice and reasonably priced BUT (this is why I gave a 4 not a 5) there was a large screen constantly playing adverts both for the equestrian centre and other businesses which I really object to while I'm having my meal.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms in main hotel a bit noisy if you are near door from Reception, 1st floor rooms pr...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting the restaurant twice in four days. Firstly with ex colleagues where we sat outside, a rare feat in Scotland, and secondly with my wife and friend with two children. On both occasions I was impressed by the food on offer and the professional way the staff conducted their business, helpful but not intrusive. It had a good atmosphere and kids were excited when they saw the horses. We all agreed that we would certainly visit again.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked this hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is based on a large equestrian centre and while we were staying we watched a lot of horse jumping events from our window. The rooms were comfortable and modern and the breakfast was of good quality. Glasgow is quick and easy to reach by motorway. There was a nice outdoor play area that my son really enjoyed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights during the Commonwealth Games. Stayed in one of their lodges, which was very nicely presented and had room service from the main hotel, a very nice touch having food and drinks delivered to your own cosy lodge.
Staff all seemed friendly and service was always good.
Can certainly recommend a stay here.
Lots of horse activity as a huge number of stables here but didn't affect our stay in any way.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Damian B
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night in the Arabian lodge. 2 bedrooms, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Tv in the sitting area along with a fireplace. Ordered from the restaurant to be sent to the lodge. The food was lovely and arrived quickly. Would recommend....unless you don't like horses!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed for 5 nights. I was in Paisley, Scotland for business. The Ingliston Estate is situated at the right location for easy access to the airport and city centre. Hotel room was very modern and carefully fitted. The Staff were very nice and cheerful. Restaurant food was amazing! On top of that, you get a view of a show jumping arena. Great stay, great view, great food and money well spent. Will defo recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Phone signals are a bit crap in the rooms but the free wifi cancels it out.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Lovely meal at Palomino's restaurant - excellent staff and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Food was excellent and one of our members had the carvery which was plentiful and not your usual dry meat and soft over cooked veg!!

Will certainly visit again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bishopton
Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort
Cameron House on Loch Lomond
The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club
Erskine Bridge Hotel
Erskine Bridge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Erskine
Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel

Been to Ingliston Country Club? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ingliston Country Club

Address: Old Greenock Road | Ingliston Estate, Bishopton PA7 5PA, Scotland
Region: United Kingdom > Scotland > Renfrewshire > Bishopton
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bishopton
Price Range: £70 - £202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Ingliston Country Club 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ingliston Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ingliston Country Club Hotel Bishopton