Tullochard
US$169
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsshort walkcomfortable bedwarm welcometown centreself cateringgreat showernight's sleepan enjoyable staylovely homeone nightstanviaccommodationhostsensuitecosy
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I had my accommodation for a week of placement at a GP Practice arranged for me by Aberdeen University (Despite being a student at St Andrews) I was more than pleasantly surprised to find that I was to stay at Tullochard. A superbly kept self catered flat with everything you could possibly want or need. The owners, Stan and Vi, even offered to pick me up from the bus stop so that I wouldn't have to carry my bags. Everything in town was pointed out to me so that I felt as though I had my bearings almost instantly. The flat was in a spotlessly clean state when I arrived and I felt immediately at home. I would highly recommend Tullochard to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The flat is so perfect, this was our third stay. Clean, comfortable, great location (especially for golf), and not least, Vi and Stan are very accommodating. We are looking forward to our fourth stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Tullochard is the perfect place to stay for a relaxing experience in a purpose built bungalow in a quiet part of town. Our room was spacious with everything to hand and well thought out with a great shower in the en-suite. The service offered by Mrs Wilson is truly first class. Although she emailed details of venues for cooked breakfast we decided to go for the healthy option and take up her offer of a continental breakfast, which was scrumptious. We were advised to come and go as we pleased and she offered suggestions about places of interest to visit without being intrusive. A very comfortable sojourn.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrs S
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My partner and I stayed here for 3nights and had a fantastic stay.Great location, only a 5minute walk into town. Extremly comfy bed, clean as a whistle and very nicely decorated. Breakfast was great, good selection from fresh fruit salad to cooked breakfast.Vi couldn't have been more welcoming. A fantastic stay and would definetly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Tullochard provides first-class accommodation, beautifully decorated and well-presented. Extremely comfortable bed, excellent shower and very peaceful which made for a perfect base for a short golf break. Vi was very welcoming and flexible in response to our early morning breakfast requests. The fresh fruit salad was particularly good, thank you. S & K, Harpenden

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple