“Worth a Look”

Ranked #6 of 11 things to do in Dornoch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Popped in for a look and was pleasantly surprised by the goods on offer. Could have bought loads of things but hubby was with me so had to curtail my spending! Some beautiful bags and ornaments and lovely clothes and scarves.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We visit Dornoch at least twice a year and always visit and buy things from this shop , but no longer. While in the shop myself and my wife were trying on jackets which we fully expected to buy . I tried on a jacket and really liked it and decided that I was getting it . My wife was trying on another jacket which suited her perfectly and this too was going to be purchased. I gave the jacket I was going to buy to my daughter who was 12 at the time and she tried it on in front of the mirror . At this point the sales person with blond hair came rushing over shouting " that's not a toy " to my daughter. Now all she had done was look at herself in the mirror wearing the jacket and in no way was behaving in a way which would have damaged the jacket . My wife said that we were well aware that it wasn't a toy and all that our daughter was doing was trying it on only to be met with a snooty look . The upshot was the 2 jackets were put back with the assistant told why they were being put back and we would be telling our friends and family not to bother spending any money in this shop . Maybe this place can afford to lose out on sales which would have been around the £400 to £500 mark but I doubt it . If this sales assistant has the same attitude to other customers then I feel they are going to lose a lot more custom .

9  Thank gmac20
Reviewed 17 October 2013

What a lovely shop - spent ages just browsing - everything is superb quality and the best thing is you can spend for ages browsing and nobody bothers you - you can try on shoes etc. and no one is watching your every move. Just lovely and next time we are in Dornoch it will be my first stop - Thank you to the lovely staff - what a great place to work in!!

2  Thank comfortlovers
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is a must visit if in Dornoch as it has a great range of goods from very pricey clothing and handbags to very reasonable Christmas gifts and smellies .it will certainly pass an hour of window shopping on an inclement day.

1  Thank dookers
Reviewed 24 August 2013

OMG. How can you not love this store. I'm a buyer for a store in London and the stock range in this store is fabulous and beautifully displayed. Good job. It was an oasis of heaven which I loved spending time in on my trip to the highlands . I see some crank gave it a mean review. Honey you need to drop the mean spirit and get spectacles this a beautiful shop. Thoroughly recommended . :))))

1  Thank Blueskies B