“fantastic!”
Review of Bae Seren B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Durness
Bae Seren B&B
Ranked #4 of 12 Durness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed here for 1 night but could have easily stayed longer! We loved it here. Jill and Tony were so helpful and friendly. The lounge was a real comfy treat and the breakfast was superb! We ate in the Smoo cave hotel which was great and then took in some breathtakingly views at the very nearby beach. We love our cosy stay here and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I arrived soaking wet / dripping ! A cup of tea put into my hand where I was told to give everything to Karen, who very kindly took from me and whilst baking a cake looking after three gorgeous kids and preparing food for the bairns, got my room sorted out offered me a jumper for visiting the pub for my tea - greeting other guessed and showing them the same hospitality that I received (they did have more clothes on ! ) I relaxed in the lounge / sitting room area and warmed up with a lovely wood burning stove. A large selection of local maps / books were all at hand to read.
I can't thank Karen enough a H.O.G. springs to mind which She definitely has. After a really good night sleep I opened my door to find magic pixies had washed dried and folded all the clothes that were sodden from my previous days cycling.
I never write reviews but this had to be.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank NorthbyNorthWest90
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Karen and Kevan didn't make it happen but we enjoyed three of the sunniest days (out of 36) in Scotland while staying in Durness. But they did make the days even better because we had a great place to return to in the evenings. Karen helped us with local information as well. And then there were the breakfasts: Wow. I had hoped to loose a little weight while on holiday. Breakfasts like this didn't help!

We would definitely recommend staying at Bae Seren.

Room Tip: The room on the northwest corner gives a great view of the sunset.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelnutGeorgiaUSA
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very nice welcome from Karen with tea and banana loaf – delicious! We only stayed one night but could not fault it in any way. Very comfortable room. We used the guest lounge which was much better than just spending time in our room. Plentiful breakfast set us up for a great day in the area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NeilBain
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We spend three nights in Bae Seren and enjoyed the incredible hospitality and service of Karen & Kev. Rooms flawless, service flawless, breakfast flawless and behold...even the scenery of durness is flawless (which is not in the owners' hands). Totally recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Gorgeous location for this B & B, not too far from Durness and convenient for visiting the area. Above all, Karen and Kevan will offer you a warm welcome, a clean and spacious room and comfortable beds (try absolutely the comfortable mattresses ... perfect for unforgettable sleep), with a beautiful view to the outside. Value for money unbeatable. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Wonderful value for money.double bed but it was comfortable. Family were delightful , different set up with lounge for guests downstairs, rather than tv in room, felt a little like we were intervening in their life, but they just encouraged us to use the room ,which we did on second night. Both Kevan N Karen very helpful with any info on the area .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Durness
Bettyhill Hotel
Bettyhill Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bettyhill
The Tongue Hotel
The Tongue Hotel
#1 of 4 in Tongue
Durness Smoo Youth Hostel

Been to Bae Seren B&B? Share your experiences!