After reading the reviews we stayed in Inverness at first. Inverness hotel was far more expensive and room not as good. Plus traffic and parking difficult. Loch Ness Lodge easy to get in and out and central location to the Loch. For the price a good stay. Room clean, comfortable, and breakfast was good, but could use a few more items. Front desk, bar and restaurant service very good. Service from Darrel and Sheona who we interacted the most with was exceptional. They made us feel like family and important guests which made this a memorable stay. Originally, we were set to stay just one night but after meeting the staff we stayed 4 nights. Would have stayed longer but had to go back to real life. Food was one of the better places on the Loch for Scottish Food, and the Bar had a fine selection of Whisky. Darrel was very helpful in our trials of Whisky and we now have a new favorite. We stayed in a 2 twin bed room, for a reasonable price compared to the rest of the area. When return to Loch Ness, I will for sure stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit