No hot water, it was just too cold for a shower so we had to boil the kettle to wash for 2 days. There was hair all over the bath when we arrived and no toilet roll. The room was freezing. The electric heater supplied made the room smell like it was on fire, so we had to turn it off. Way overpriced. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 50 bedroom hotel caters for all clientele, families, couples, singles, friends and groups. We have a restaurant that serves a table d' hote menu three course meal. Our Pibroch Whisky Bar has an extensive choice of whiskys. The Loch Ness Monster Exhibition Centre is on hotel grounds and Nessie Hunter Cruises, hourly cruises on Loch Ness depart from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Loch Ness Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Ness Hotel Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Drumnadrochit
- Loch Ness Lodge Hotel Drumnadrochit