“Make sure you book”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Went to the Loch Ness Inn on the recommendation of our landlady. We arrived in drumnadrochit at seven and she called them up to reserve a table. Wondered what we were in for as we didn't chose it ourselves but shouldn't have worried. Excellent food served in a warm environment. I wanted to send my duck back and ask for another one but as there was only the bone left I didn't think they would buy it. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank PeterBlack100

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Had 2 lovely meals here. But a quick note. Book beforehand has they are always busy. Had a bar meal and also a a meal from the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We wound up eating nearly all our meals here, lunch and dinner...nice food from either the restaurant menu or the bar menu (can eat restaurant food in bar and in the garden). Lovely local produce, the steak beef burgers are the best I had in years. The cheddar macaroni and chips delighted my 7 year old, and mum loved it too. Lovely local ales and a good wine list. Friendly staff...ticks all the boxes.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This restaurant is excellent for so many reasons:

1. the location ( you can go for an excellent walk after dinner in some beautiful surroundings)
2. The choice of menu - I had an excellent rump of steak and my mum had Cullen skink which she will never forget.
3. Great choice of beers - they offer locally brewed beers that you could never get down south
4. An excellent cheese board - as a cheese lover, I could do with a little more cheese, but just because the cheese is so nice
5. Staff are friendly and very professional
6. Price is reasonable!
For the reasons you should go to this place.

1  Thank Joe A
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate here as a family, the food was great and offered value for money. Although they got my father's order wrong, they rectified swiftly and without issue from ourselves. These things happen and only a minor issue, they were very apologetic.

Overall the food and service were certainly recommendable.