“best mixed kebab ever”
Review of Drum Take Away

Drum Take Away
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Drumnadrochit
Description: THE DRUM TAKEAWAY is a family run business who have been serving tasty fish and chips to the DRUMNADROCHIT area for over 10 years We pride ourselves on delivering a top quality service and product at all times. Our main aim is to provide our local area with the tastiest takeaway food around! We also provide a fast and friendly delivery service. Please call us today to place your order!!!
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“best mixed kebab ever”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

we stayed in drum for 1 day and than went to sky
in lunch we decided to go to the drum take away and order the mixed kebab
and it was delicious with the sweat chilli sauce and the staff was very friendly

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jacky m

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Good fish and chips”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We arrived at Loch Ness really late and only just got to the takeaway in time. They cooked fresh chips and fish and it was lovely. The outside of the takeaway doesnt do the food justice!

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Jenni A
“Fast food ok”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

If you're at Drumnadrochit and looking for something cheap and fast. This is the right place. Pizzas are heat on demand so you will have to wait a little. Advice: if you want something else ask them after they served you the pizza so everything will be hot enough. It's not marvellous but it's good.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Aelita K
Goole, United Kingdom
“Meat feast pizza, not very meaty....or tasty”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was walking the Great Glen Way and was spending the night at Drumnadrochit. I was walking from Fort Augustus so after a long 20+ mile walk I was looking forward to a nice meal.

I ordered a pizza and went next door to the Co-op for a few supplies. My pizza arrived and I went outside to eat it on the wall. I have to admit being disappointed by the taste of the pizza, it just seemed very bland, lacking in taste and not a lot of meat on it considering it was supposed to be a "meat feast". I didn't finish the pizza as I just didn't like it and wish I had ordered something else.

I may visit it again and try something else, hopefully it will be an improvement as I don't like to judge a place just on one visit

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank arcticfox2096
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“great choice and all cooked fresh”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

great little take away, good choice of foods, all were cooked fresh and served hot, nice to sit in the sun on the wall outside watching the world go by whilst we enjoyed a great snack

• Visited August 2013