Bridgend House Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Drumnadrochit
See available hotels
Drumnadrochit Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
View Hotel
Loch Ness Lodge Hotel(Drumnadrochit)
  • Breakfast included
Whitebridge Hotel(Whitebridge)
Priory Hotel(Beauly)
View Hotel
All reviewsvillage greencomfortable bedbreakfast was deliciousloch nessmolly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Visited this place in June. Althought the weather was not too kind to us, but Rosie welcomed us with a warm welcome. The Breakfast is just splendid. Missing Molly( the cute dog). The bathrooms and sheets were always kept clean and the bed was so cosy. Loved everything about it, and our stay at lochness was indeed a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaya_81
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Just a quick note to say thank you. A friend and i were doing the Lands End to John O Groats cycle ride unsupported and we arrived late in the evening at Drummadrochit, nothing booked and we found you". What a lovely property and an excellent nights accommodation we had. You looked after us so very well. A B&B with charactor. Our room was spacious and well "kitted out" very clean and tidy and again what a location. A superb breakfast to get us going, you catered for our very early start -only 140 miles to finish at JOG today! well done and thank you so much once again. I would love to bring my wife here and spend a few days in your B&B, once again what a lovely place to stay. PS cost wasnt bad either!

Room Tip: Ring in advance to avoid dissapointment.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank micwic
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We were so warmly welcomed by Ros and Molly when we arrived after a wet 14 mile hike on the Great Glen Way. Ros dried all our wet things and placed us in a gorgeous, comfortable room. Fiddler's was a great recommendation for dinner and a dram. She fed us a terrific breakfast a little early in order to send us on our longest and final day. You can tell she is the consummate hostess and attention is paid to every detail. Would love to stay here again on our next trip to Scotland.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhillandKaren
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Only had time to stay the one night and after the initial shout of "Don't park there!" when we arrived, found Ros and her dog Molly to be most hospitable and helpful. We had the pink room which was clean, tidy and comfortable. Ros's recommendations of the local pub for dinner and a local boat owner for our Nessie spotting trip were both most successful. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast before leaving for Skye.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank EXM257
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I stayed at Bridgend for one night before finishing my walk along the West Highland and Great Glen Ways in May 2011. I booked a double room with ensuite.

This was a really happy and comfortable final stopover in two weeks of walking.

I was warmly welcomed on arrival by the owner Ros. She was charming and imediately made me feel comfortable.

My double room was of a good size (based on B&B standards) and comfortably furnished. My room and the entire B&B were clean and well presented. My room had a pleasant aspect out over the village green.

It had been raining as I walked and Ros immediately offerred to dry out any clothing I wanted to in her area of the house (much nicer than having to drape wet items around your room).

Ros suggested a couple of options in the village for dinner and I elected for Fiddlers across the village green. It was a good choice, more a restaurant than a pub and it was very busy - tip if you want to go there for a meal book in. It has a great range of malt whiskies if that is your thing.

The breakfast room at Bridgend is really well furnished and cosy AND the breakfast was great. In 12 weeks of recent travelling Bridgend was one of the two best places I stayed in terms of the breakfast offerings particularly in terms of fruit. The home made stewed rhubarb with an added touch of ginger jam was sublime (two other breakfast guests apparently agreed).

In conclusion, Bridgend also has the advantage, if you are a walker. of being right beside the Great Glen Way.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo