Walked in to the hotel. Smells like stale smoke but the sign says 'no smoking'. Okay. Got all checked in. Room was not vacuumed. Dust on phone and chair was gross. Pulled back the made bed and discovered dirty sheets with, ahem, personal hair all over them. First experience like this EVER anywhere. Based off of recent reviews, it has been told so WHY hasn't it been addressed and FIXED? Could the carpets use replacing and the place painted? Yes. But, there is NO excuse for rooms to repeatedly be passed off as "cleaned and ready" when they clearly aren't. Microtel, get it together. You know there is a problem, FIX IT. Whoever is in charge of this place should be fired immediately . All I see on these responses from management are excuses for an unclean facility, with no results on fixing it. The poor lady at the front desk apologized, but it clearly wasn't her first goat rodeo with this issue. She immediately issued is us a new room. Stained carpet and window seat. Dusty chair and phone but at least the sheets were clean. Oh yeah, and pool still closed (although I likely wouldn't swim anyway after seeing how they upkeep the rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn & Suites has been voted #1 among economy hotels 10 years in a row with J.D. Power & Associates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Microtel Inn And Suites Manchester
- Microtel Hotel Manchester