“Great hotel - great price”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 19 August 2011

Great place, new, clean. Boasts an accommodating staff. Three restaurants within walking distance , some offer discounts to hotel guests. Nice content breakfast. Watch for coupons in hotel coupon books given at welcome centers.
Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you like showers, ask for room with shower only. You will enjoy this one, roomy and no shower c...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 16 August 2011

stayed here once with a great rate for business. Then went back and was lied to the second time about the price of the room and they said they never gave me that rate before. Will not pay for soggy nachos and old beer "managers reception" in place for honesty. The rooms were ok and the pool was warm. Would sugest anybody staying here to check your credit card after the stay to make sure charges were not added on, and to not get your hopes up with the coupon that's out there they will say they cant honor it because they are booked past the cap for that rate and make up a rate for what ever they feel like, three times this happened, even though that coupon says "everyday" spend a couple bucks more and book a very nice room at the comfort suites across the street!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank dwatt2382
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I lost my mother on April 24, 2011. We had to travel to her home state of Tennessee for her funeral and burial. We were in search of a place to stay for 3 days when I walked into the Sleep Inn in Manchester, Tennessee. Upon arrival we were greeted with open arms and the staff there did not even know the reason for our stay. It has been a very long time since I have witnessed such wonderful customer service anywhere I have stayed. The staff was gracious, compasionate, caring and went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable the whole time we were there. The hotel was clean, new, and just a wonderful place to lay our heads at night. I am going back to Tennessee in September and am in the process of booking reservations now for the same place. My family and I were just overwhelmed with everything and look forward to our return trip to Tennessee. Many thanks go out to each of the staff for everything! I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel! Cheryl Hodge, Sumter, SC

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Even though we had a coupon which was really meant for the grand opening as there was no expiry date the hotel honoured the rate so we ended up with a real bargin. The room was lovely and clean and the pool was great and a decent temperature for a change so my baby was able to go in too. The member of staff on at breakfast was lovely and kept the baby entertained whilst I was getting food.

Overall we got a real bargin and it's in an ideal location for the Jack Daniels Distillery.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2011

My husband and I were checking rates at a few hotels in Manchester, Tn, when we decided to check the rates for the Sleep Inn. The front desk clerk quoted us a rate and then gave us a discount. We were still thinking of checking other hotels rates, when the clerk checked rates online for Orbitz and Hotwire. The rate was a little better, but she went on the check further and asked for my phone number, which allowed her to give me an even better rate through my reservation rewards membership. It was clear that the clerk really wanted to help us find the best rate and wanted our business. We have never stayed at a Sleep Inn, but will definitely stay in the future because of our great experience. The room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was good as well. This was a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: join a reservation rewards program
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2011

My first encounter was with ablack @ check in she was very friendly and helpful.In the morning @ check out ej was also very nice .At the breakfest
bar the staff there was also very friendly,as was the maintance man we meet there.I had mention that the desk had a trim coming lose on the front of the desk in room 314 he took care of it right away.What more could you expect this is a well managed hotel.Everyone is happy working there.And it shows.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2011

I know this hotel is only a year old but it is absolutely the nicest Sleep Inn in the southeast. i am out of town for my job 3 or 4 nites a week and stay at all brands. This rivals the new Holiday Inns and Hampton Inn and is $25 to $50 cheaper

Room Tip: Join Choice Hotel rewards.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business