“DELIGHTFUL”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Manchester,Tn. last week. We received courteous and friendly service checking in. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely add the Sleep Inn to our favourite places to stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Awh, we are so excited to be added onto the favorite's list! More importantly, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. We can not wait to have you guys back!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Let me walk you through this scam how a $59 hotel room turned into an $84 room. I picked up a coupon book at the TN welcome center and found a coupon for the Sleep Inn for $59.99. I stopped at this hotel and showed the coupon to the desk clerk for which she said that it was for a king room only and they did not have any available but would I take a double, I said sure. I was then told that would cost and extra $10 after a short argument and being late I agreed. Then they started to add state sales tax, city occupancy tax and city sales tax. And that's how my $59 room turned into $84 room. Also while I was arguing with the clerk and man walked up with a coupon for Comfort Inn, $54, and she took it for the double room. Oh and by the way the breakfast sucks biscuits are hard, gravy is white water and sausage was cold. Bottom line I would not recommend and I will not stay again and next road trip to Florida I will stay in AL.

Room Tip: The Logan's Roadhouse located behind was very good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

I am so sorry for the experience you had here with us! There should never be any type of negativity when our guest check in. I will check into this issue right away. Also, I apologize about the taxes, any hotel you would stay at in Manchester has the same taxes as we do. If you could contact the hotel at 931.954.0580, I would really like to speak with you personally to resolve the issues because I would love for you to give us a second chance.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have stayed at the property several times in the last few years and it continues to be excellent in every regard. The fact that it is 100% smoke free only adds.
The food at breakfast is above average, fresh and filling, with lots of choices. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially at restaurant suggestions.

Room Tip: Use the coupon from rest areas. It will save you about $20
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Mr. Douglas,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Our favorite customers are our repeat customers, and we are glad to have you back! We can't wait to see you again. Also, that's a great tip! Those rest areas can be very helpful for travelers!

Thanks so much,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I'm so glad we picked this place to stay. We used a travel hotel coupon, I think the rate was about $60, we've paid more for alot less. The room was great, the service was great, Debra couldn't have been nicer. she was very welcoming, accommodating and helpful. Our plan while in this area was to visit the two distilleries. However, GA was about to be declared a state of emergency for a few days and we decided to start for home in the morning. So that means we will be back, and will definitely stay here. Thank you again, Debra, see you next time!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

John and Mary,

Thank you so much!! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us.Also, I am glad that you got home safe and didn't get caught in that GA winter madness. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

total bill was $93.45. There was a pet charge of $15 for my 4 pound chiuauha who stayed in his cage. There were holes in the bed sheets, ants were on the night stand and the toilet was dirty, evidentally not cleaned. I doubt very much if we will stay here again.

Room Tip: try the Motel 6 next door
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Walter,

I am so sorry for all of those issues that arose while you were here! That is most definitely not our usual quality of rooms! Please, anytime that you have a problem, contact the front desk so we can help you right away. When signing the pet policy, there was the notice of the 15 dollar pet fee, but I am sorry if that took you by surprise. Also, we are the newest hotel in town, a 3 star hotel, and provide a hot deluxe breakfast and a manager's reception, so the price goes with the amenities that we offer. If you could contact me, I would love to talk with you personally.

Again, I apologize and we hope you give us a second chance.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Excellent customer service. Rooms are clean and very spacious, including flat screen TV, recliner, microwave and refrigerator. Beds very comfortable, Breakfast was above average and serving area had plenty of room to eat. Restaurants and Wal-mart in walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KEITH D
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Dear Mr.Keith,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! When designing the hotel, the owners wanted to insure that the hotel was the best in town, and designed it to please. Kind words like yours is what keeps this place going. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

This was our 3rd overnight stay in4 months while traveling from Il to Fl. Very happy with our room, Debra made our reservation last night on the phone, SO glad I did, when checking in last night, a person came in to request a room, & none were available. We have planned our ptravel times so we can spend the night here! Will stay again on our next trip.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda M

Dear Neena,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :) We are always excited when we have guest that are returning! Making a reservation is always the BEST thing to do because we never know when we will be full. We can not wait to see you again! Enjoy your time in Florida, and enjoy the warmth!