“Highly recommend!”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Miami, Florida
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had a very pleasant stay this hotel. It is clean,the staff is very friendly,the breakfast is great with a nice variety, the rooms are comfortable and walking distance from multiple eateries and stores (mexican restaurant, Logans, salon, dollar store, walmart etc) . Its minutes from AEDC main gate. Last but not least the staff offers snacks most evenings. Great price point. Don't expect a luxury hotel. Overall Great 4 day stay. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! We are a 3 star hotel, so you're right on the not being luxury, but you better believe we try to make sure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable as possible! :) Since we are conveniently located next to so many restaurants and stores, it makes it easy for people who are staying 4 days like your self. We appreciate all of your kind words and can not wait to have you back!

Debra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Manchester, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The staff here are very friendly and generous in assisting customers in practically any need required no matter the time or day. I have asked for fresh fruit late at night because I have a medical condition and with no delay or question whoever is on duty gets me what I want with no question or smart remark. Each and every clerk has been very professional and abiding. There is a cheeriness, yet professional attitude about each clerk. They make you feel at home with the way each clerk handles herself with your requests. Unfortunately the only wish would be to have breakfast bacon, but you cannot have everything. The selection of,breakfast items are quite good hitting everyone's needs whether it be children to senior adults. The breakfast area is clean and well stocked at all times. I only wish there were more around the country. I have sent an email to my administrator to look for sleep inns wherever we are going. I wish that there was some way that I could get points for myself, but, my company uses Hotel.com for bookings. We are in several states and if you contact my administrator and give great rates we would without a doubt use your facilities at all times. POC for my company is Taz @ 954-376-0044, email taz@altruisticstaffing.com.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Phil,
You are so nice! We try to make every guest feel like family here, and try to help you in anyway we can. Unfortunately, the only facility that we have access to is our very own Sleep Inn & Suites in Manchester, TN. However, we would love for you to stay here with us every time you are in town!

Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We only had one night in Manchester. We are glad we chose this Sleep Inn. Reasonable price, clean, good breakfast, very comfortable bed. If we hadn't been in a hurry to resume our trip, it would have been a good place to sleep in and enjoy the quiet. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Relco Drive was not on our GPS- apparently the area is developing that fast. However, take the exit...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words! When it comes to staying at a hotel, we know guest are looking for a comfortable bed, a clean room, and good breakfast all for a great price, so I am glad that we hit all of those criteria for you! Next time your here, you should try out our heated salt water pool! It's really nice and relaxing! We would love to have you back and stay with us! Especially for a weekend getaway!

New Haven, Indiana
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This was a last minute find on way home due to traffic. I'm glad we stayed. Very clean and modern. Much like that of a higher end chain. Beds were comfortable. Room was very clean. Bathroom was clean and unique. Would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed April 2014
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
We love the word amazing!! Thank you so much! We try to keep our rooms clean and modern, and we are actually remodeling our rooms come this December! We would love to have you stay here with us again!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel is fairly new. My boyfriend and I stayed one night. It was so nice. The bed was clean, the whole room was spotless. They gave us more pillows and blankets on request. One thing I didn't like was the price, HOWEVER for what you're getting, 80$ is not a bad price.

Room Tip: I stayed on the front side of the hotel and it was very quiet ( no interstate noise)
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Our housekeepers are awesome! We are very fortunate to have housekeepers who do such a great job at keeping the rooms spotless. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and I really hope you stay with us again!

Fenton, Missouri
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This place was very clean and well maintained. Even the stairwells were clean, which I have found are often over-looked. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was well stocked, although my husband said that the biscuits and gravy were horrible. We only had a quick stop over so I can't say much for the amenities since we really just slept here. The bed was comfortable. My main complaint was the noise. It seems that if you let the doors close themselves they all slam. So there was a lot of door slamming that actually literally shook the bed as we laid in it. Luckily most of the noise died down a little after 10pm, but it started back up again between 5 and 6 am. So as not to sound like I am exaggerating, I will tell you that all the door slamming was enough that it actually scared my toddler. I would suggest to the management that they install some type of anti-slam hardware on the doors.

Stayed March 2014
Kristine,

We have recently upgraded our gravy to a much better gravy that is a famous sausage gravy! I am glad that your bed was comfortable. However, I do apologize about the noise. I really appreciate your suggestion about the anti-slam hardware, because I was unaware of the fact that this existed. I just looked it up and will be speaking with the maitenance supervisor about it! We hope to have you stay with us again, and again I appreciate your suggestions!

Schoolcraft, Michigan
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were on our way home from FL and drove into the Sleep Inn in Manchester, TN. We loved our stay. Anita took good care of us with her friendly, helpful attitude. The room was spotless and very comfortable. The breakfast was great! There are a couple of good eating establishments within walking distance and also a discount given as a result of staying here. We would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Donna,
We are so glad you loved your stay! Anita is a really great front desk clerk, and we are lucky to have her working here! I am so glad that your room was comfortable and breakfast was good. We really hope to see you again! :)