“Worth staying”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were beat from a long day of traveling. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The complementary breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ed W
TN562, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

Ed,

Thank you for being so kind! We try really hard to make sure everything is to those standards when it comes to our service, our rooms, and our breakfast! It is so nice to read your kind words and gives our motivation to continue to be the best we can be.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The sleep suites is a newer hotel. Our biggest complaint is the wheelchair accessible suite is the absolute furthest from the doors and the exit by the room is not accessible by wheelchair as the walk way is narrow and blocked by a trash can. They also need more outlets near the bed as most people now travel all their portable electronics and you have to unplug lamps and the alarm clocks to keep our electronics close.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank WShaw6680

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions! I just want to apologize for all of those things and that we just didn't realize about those inconveniences! Although, we can not move the location of the handicap room, but we can move that trash can out of the way! Also, I think one of the reasons the handicap room is at the end, is so that people can park and be very close. However, I completely understand what you mean and I appreciate your feedback. We would love to have you stay here with us again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Glad we chose Sleep Inn for the night. Newer hotel so it is super clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast and close to restaurants and shopping. Very nice accommodations with very comfy beds. Will surely stay again if the need arises.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hoopmom2

We are glad you chose us too! Manchester is a booming city so we are so fortunate to have such yummy restaurants and convenient shopping near us. We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel in very clean and well maintained. We had a good nights sleep even though we were on end close to interstate. It was quiet. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good and fresh.Check-in fast and friendly. We said we were going to eat at Logan's and were given coupon for free appetizer. We go to Illinois often and will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

When building the hotel, we wanted to ensure even the rooms near the interstate were quiet so the windows are all sound proof. Also, when buying the pillow top mattresses, the owners bought a quality three stars above the required! I am so glad that you enjoyed all of these things along with our breakfast. The next time you go to Illinois, we would be honored to have you stay here with us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had just an awful stay the 2 nights before we stopped here at the Sleep Inn. We arrived at 2 (My car clock said) check in is at 3.. we had reserved 2 rooms (Pet Friendly) one for my husband and I and our 2 yorkies and one for my 90 yr old mother and her yorkie. We all were just exhausted. The rooms were not ready yet and the young lady at the front desk took my cell number and said she would get our rooms cleaned up and call me. We decided to drive up the road and get a snack. Well we were gone maybe 30 minutes and I got a call one room was ready. We returned to the Sleep Inn and checked in and went to 1 room... the other room was ready about a hour later.. as I went to talk to the girl at the desk.. It just dawned on me.. WE ARE IN A DIFF. Time zone! they rushed to get our rooms ready 2 hours before check in.. no attitude when I questioned why (I thought) one room was ready after check in.. lol.. the young lady was just so sweet the whole time.. I did apologize to her for my "TIME" mistake.. the rooms we had were really clean.. and very comfortable. I got a great night sleep thankfully. They put us on the bottom floor to make it easier on us with our dogs. Breakfast was good.. they had plenty (the hotel was full) . We left the next morning and with in 20 minutes the same sweet girl who had been so sweet the day before called me to say we had left a bag there. It was just amazing to me how fast we were notified. we had time to turn around and get the bag. bottom line.. I felt like we were home here.. and after staying a number of places along our journey I look forward to staying here again sometime!
... There is a Walmart right next door.. you can walk there.. also a lot of other little shops..

Room Tip: There was noise from the pool area and people walking around above us but it was quiet after about 1...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Awhh! I remember this! For someone who thought their rooms were not ready by check in time, you were awfully sweet to me! I completely understand arriving somewhere early and not remembering the time change, so I try get your room ready for you as soon as possible. Also, I have left things at hotels and was told 300 miles too late! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay though and have come back twice. I hope that you stay with us again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

we had gone to Manchester for a weight lifting meet. The hotel was crazy when we arrived at 11:30 p.m. only 1 person on the front desk and she was nice but she was overwhelmed with so many people. we got our room and the pillows on the bed were the size of throw pillows
and the room was o.k. but it just didn't have the feel I like to a room. I had asked for a 5:00 wake up call and I had a feeling it wouldn't happen so I set my cell phone for the alarm.breakfast is not bad but the sitting area is small so it gets crowded very quickly. Our shower curtain was missing the liner and it leaked a lot onto the floor.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

I apologize that check in was so hectic. I believe that weekend, our whole hotel was sold out to weight lifting group. We have come up with a system that when we have big groups, we will have extra staff to help out. So I hope next year when you stay with us, it is a much better experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I called ahead because we were stuck in an awful traffic jam because of a deadly traffic accident. Upon arrival, Ms Anita greeted us warmly and promptly got us settled in and gave us a good recommendation for dinner. Very nice and c lean room. Customer service is alive and well in Manchester, Tennessee.
Thank you whole heartedly from the Green's.

• Stayed: July 2014

Awhhh! Anita is so great! We are truly lucky to have her as our front desk clerk. She really cares about the hotel and cares about the guest in it. I bet this TripAdvisor comment made her day!
We can't wait to have you stay here with again!