“Always great candy”

Ringgold, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great candy”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Never a bad place to stop on your trip between Chattanooga and Nashville. Russell Stover's has top notch candy selections and their factory outlet stores are few and far between. If you don't mind having Easter candy at Halloween (which I don't) this is a deal!!

Visited September 2013

Fort Myers, Florida
“Not worth the trip”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The prices are a little bit lower than normal, but nothing spectacular. Not worth the trip. They do serve ice cream, but I did not have any.

Visited September 2013
Venice, Florida
“Just off the exit and delicious”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is a fun stop off 24 between Chattanooga and Nashville. It’s right off exit 114 so you don’t have to detour very far (just west of 24 on the south side of Hillsboro). This is a nice, new, medium-sized chocolate store. You are going to find items here that you will NOT find at discount stores, despite what others have said. The variety is exceptional and there are boxed candies as well as individual candies in the showcase. Lots of nice, unique gift items as well as seasonal things and all the favorite standards. (That giant Whitman’s Sampler box is on my bucket list!) But I admit that we enjoy perusing the sale items - I have no problem eating peanut butter eggs in July! Overages are bagged in plain white and are deep discounted - we end up eating pecan clusters at 10 ½ cents each and they look and taste perfect. This place is well worth the stop.

• Visited August 2013
Paris, Tennessee
“High prices”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Many of the items in my opinion are too high priced. It was our first visit to this location..The only great deals were the Easter candy and Valentine candy from 2012. One item I had already bought for my wife (Birthday) was much higher priced than Wal-Mart.

Visited December 2012
Hillsboro, West Virginia
“Don't let the outside scare you away!”
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

We almost didn't go here because the building was do run down. I am glad we changed our minds! Unbelievable prices on Russel Stover and Whitman Candy! It's all so fresh - and even if it's out of season, it's still delicious because they've stored it correctly. I got a HUGE bag of a variety of candy for less than $20 and it was sooo delicious!!! And as an added note, it does seem they will be moving to a nicer building at some point...