“Yummy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Russell Stovers Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Manchester
Description: Russell Stover Candies is a familiar and beloved name to lovers of chocolate the world over. Currently the largest manufacturer of boxed chocolates in North America, the company's roots are deep in family values and traditions.
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Loved looking at all the Halloween packaging. Had some good sales going. We enjoyed a Blue Bell ice cream cone...my favorite ice cream! Very easy to maneuver the store and find what we were looking for.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Never a bad place to stop on your trip between Chattanooga and Nashville. Russell Stover's has top notch candy selections and their factory outlet stores are few and far between. If you don't mind having Easter candy at Halloween (which I don't) this is a deal!!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The prices are a little bit lower than normal, but nothing spectacular. Not worth the trip. They do serve ice cream, but I did not have any.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is a fun stop off 24 between Chattanooga and Nashville. It’s right off exit 114 so you don’t have to detour very far (just west of 24 on the south side of Hillsboro). This is a nice, new, medium-sized chocolate store. You are going to find items here that you will NOT find at discount stores, despite what others have said. The variety is exceptional and there are boxed candies as well as individual candies in the showcase. Lots of nice, unique gift items as well as seasonal things and all the favorite standards. (That giant Whitman’s Sampler box is on my bucket list!) But I admit that we enjoy perusing the sale items - I have no problem eating peanut butter eggs in July! Overages are bagged in plain white and are deep discounted - we end up eating pecan clusters at 10 ½ cents each and they look and taste perfect. This place is well worth the stop.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Many of the items in my opinion are too high priced. It was our first visit to this location..The only great deals were the Easter candy and Valentine candy from 2012. One item I had already bought for my wife (Birthday) was much higher priced than Wal-Mart.