Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester
Hotels.com
US$293
Sleep Inn & Suites(Manchester)
US$349
SleepInn
Comfort Suites(Manchester)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Short version: horrible service, disgusting rooms, bad breakfast.

Arrived later in the evening, greeted by a surly man who, when told we had a reservation, looked at a sticky note and stated that we didn't have a reservation. When presented with a confirmation receipt, looked again at the sticky note and argued with us. We eventually got a room with a bed that was caved in in the middle, causing my husband and I to have horrible back pain the next day. There was a dirty washrag on the floor, cigarette burns in the sheets, and hair in the bathtub. Breakfast was awful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julia S
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I was travelling alone cross country, and needed a simple basic room for one night. The Days Inn was near the interstate, and had lights in front that made me feel reassured. After booking the room at a good rate, I went to the room. The room was ice cold so I turned on the heater. The heating unit was old and had knobs missing. The curtain was not on the rod completely, trash was on the floor, and only 1/2 roll of toilet paper was on the 2-roll system in bathroom. When I came out the next morning, there were NO lights on my side of the hotel. The bed was comfortable and I was exhausted, but I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Julia B
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I stayed in this Days Inn in mid-October 2012 & am unable still to get a refund for the terrible room I had. No phone, the hookup in the wall was just a hole in the plaster (and it was a handicapped room!) there was mold in the freezer, no coffee pot, just the maker (my friends in another room had the opposite. Was told by the mgr to hold a (plastic!) cup under it! No kleenex, dirty. Having trouble getting refunded. The mgr refuses. Don't go here!

Room Tip: Just don't!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lorraine0227
Reviewed 16 June 2010

You could not pay me to stay here again. My friends and I decided to spend the last night of our Bonnaroo trip here. We first decided to stay one night. When we checked in we realized the place was not worth the $110 we were spending. The room was dirty and everything was falling apart. We called around to find any other available hotel, but because of the musical festival all other hotels were booked. We decided we had to stay there one additional day so we went to the desk to add a day. The front desk clerk told us it would be an additonal $55/day because it was no longer the weekend. We payed for the day. Next morning as we were getting ready to leave to go back to the music fest we stopped at the desk for more towels. They informed us that they could no longer honor the rate of $55/day and we would have to give them another $100 to stay there. We told them we were not going to pay that much for an additional day. They told us that we had 20 minutes to leave because we were already past check out. We talked to the manager who informed us that he had the right to change the rate whenever he wanted. We told him we were going to be late if we had to stay and pack up and then had no where to go that night. He told us it wasn't his problem and that we either needed to give him $100 more dolars or leave in 20 minutes. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. I use to manage a hotel and would never ever think of treating a guest so poorly. Do not waste your money on this hotel!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kurtney64
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I will never stay here again. The hotel adjoins student halls of residence (actually same building). I was woken at 2.30 a.m. by students partying and when I rang reception they offered to put me me in another room. At 3.00 am I was put in a room at the front of the hotel and eventually got back to sleep. Complaining to reception in the morning was useless and I was told that because I had booked through a third party rather than directly with the hotel, there was nothing much that could be done. Otherwise the hotel was just about ok but really it's not worth the potential hassle.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo