“Horrible”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Worst hotel I've ever stopped at. You get what you pay for. Pay the extra $30 and stay down the street at another hotel! Blanket had stain on it. Bathtub was gross. Waffles at breakfast were a hit, but that was only option Besides cereal and bread for toast. No juice! Nobody at the counter to buy another drink. (Sign said manager will be back)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacy W

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Was told when booking (via RCI) that they would not honor our RCI discount. Then why is it part of the Wyndham chain? Bathroom ceiling had a hole, which was plugged with a stained hand towel. Had problems with hot water also. Tried for "breakfast" and was told that due to plumbing problems in the kitchen they were unable to put anything out. Any place would have been better than here. Stay away! For that matter stay away from Manchester - there is no edible food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank buzzrdly1
Reviewed 29 March 2014

In need of major remodel everything in the room was worn. Bathroom floor was cracked and dirty. Checked in at 2:30 and wanted to take a shower. Ran hot water for 10 minutes and still ice cold, left it running and went to front desk to ask why. Got a run around about they were doing laundry and used all the hot water. Back in room after 20 minutes still no hot water. Some guy came to our door and said check in is at 3:30 and you checked in at 2:30 so they were not ready for us. Warm water after 1/2 hour of running hot only. No breakfast available. No shampoo in shower. Quoted price was $ 55 tax included, credit card was charged $ 64.77. I would sleep in the car before I would stay in that dump again. Lots of other choices in Manchester skip this place

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank george v
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very friendly staff.... Enjoy the stay.... Clean rooms...under new management ......will come back to stay again for sure.. We will tell our friends too..very nice place for the price we paid..good thing we stopped at this place... It will be our new destination from now on in our travel...

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This was the most horrible hotel we have ever stayed at. The rooms were nasty and the hotel charged us an extra $20 with out our knowledge stating that 2 pillows were missing from the room. Which were not missing, we wouldn't dare take anything away from that nasty place. Will never ever stay there again. Trust me drive the extra miles or stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed here lobby was nice the rate was nice and the lady that ran the front desk was outside when I pulled up she was cleaning the doors when I got out my car she waited for me an open the door and greeted me very nice with a big smile I believe her name is Chris she told me that she was new and sorry for taking so long I did not mind she gave me my room key ask if I need a wakeup call then tell me to have a very good night sleep and if I need anything at all please feel free to press 0 from the room she would help me anyway she could.. As I go to my room lock the door put the heat on looking around was a good room I was very pleased with what room she put me in the next morning I get up go have breakfast and check out the lady at the front desk is dark hair she never told me her name or hello when I checked out she told me bye... Not thank you or come again I did not like the ladies attitude she act like she don't want to be there you need more people like the night lady she was very happy to be there and treated me with respect and she was pleased to have me there. overall the rooms were okay the parking lot was fine there are security cameras that I did see the lady on 1st shift needs attitude adjustment or a new job.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Beds amazing room setup well. That's where it stops. Needs disparate upkeep. Stair support rusted out but painted over. Dirty towel. Stained couch. Bathroom tiles patched and caulk missing. Brand inspector and state inspector should be called. If we weren't to the exhaustion point we would have went elsewhere for sure. Best part was the warm covers firm bed and good nights sleep from no neighbors.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank LesNLaryssa W
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn & Suites, Manchester, TN
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#12 of 17 in Manchester

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester

Address: 2259 Hillsboro Blvd, Manchester, TN 37355-7311 (Formerly Manchester Inn)
Region: United States > Tennessee > Manchester
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Price Range: £28 - £46 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Manchester Days Inn