“Good Steaks!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We arrived and were seated promptly. Our waitress was not what I would consider the average waitress. She was older than most waitresses in the restaurant. She was the type to tell you the truth whether you liked it or not. She would hope that you did like the truth; however, if you did not, she would not lie to you! We enjoyed her service and company. A breath of fresh air and a down right honest person. The steaks were cooked to order. I usually have to send steaks back to be cooked again or because they have too much fat in them. I did not have to here. We enjoyed the meal and the service.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We happened to be in this town for a gathering and with limited places we tried this location. We were in a small group. It was after the dinner rush, so there was no need for the poor service. There were several incidental things that happened, such as asking for lemon for water and tea that we needed to ask for more than once. No rolls were put on the table. I asked, the Server said they were out. That could not have been true, as I saw servers bring rolls out to other tables. When the salads were served; still no rolls. Someone in the party asked again. Oh...the Server forgot. She would get them. We ate our salads; no rolls. The food is served, no rolls. I cut into my steak, it was not cooked properly. Someone in the party hailed the server. She apologized and said they would take care of it. The Manager brought the new steak out, handed it to me across the table. However, he failed to realize that there was no potato, just a piece of meat on the plate! What??? (How could a Manager serve a meal that is not plated properly?) As he tried to dash off, I called and brought that to his attention. So, someone brings me a potato, no butter or sour cream. And by the time all of this occurred, everyone else had eaten and the rolls finally arrived. The rolls were like raw dough. I as well as others in the party were thoroughly disappointed. We paid; and I was happy to get out of there. Not only did they botch up the food, they were slow on refills as well. That's all I can say is, with all the other choices for dinner, Logan's will never see me or my dining dollars again.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

After several attempts of bad food, Logan's had good food. The baked potatoes were old, but the meat for all three entrees were good. Salad was great, cole slaw good too. Even our child ate chicken and fries.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

As far as commercial steakhouses go, this Logans is average. The food was good, but I have had better steaks in "other" roadhouses. Service was good. Beer menu was average.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

The food was ok but nothing spectacular and the service was a little slow. I'm not sure if I caught it on a bad night or what. My daughters steak was tough but my chicken was pretty good.