“Great food and service”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

The service in this restaurant is outstanding. The food served hot and is very good. We eat at this Logan's each time we stay in Manchester.

Visited November 2013

uk
“Great Steaks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Value for money T-Bone steak and very good atmosphere. Similar to a Texas Steakhouse. Peanuts on the table, shells on the floor. Great service and not rushed. Recommended.

• Visited October 2013
North Vernon, Indiana
“Good Steaks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We arrived and were seated promptly. Our waitress was not what I would consider the average waitress. She was older than most waitresses in the restaurant. She was the type to tell you the truth whether you liked it or not. She would hope that you did like the truth; however, if you did not, she would not lie to you! We enjoyed her service and company. A breath of fresh air and a down right honest person. The steaks were cooked to order. I usually have to send steaks back to be cooked again or because they have too much fat in them. I did not have to here. We enjoyed the meal and the service.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Lacks attention to detail”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

We happened to be in this town for a gathering and with limited places we tried this location. We were in a small group. It was after the dinner rush, so there was no need for the poor service. There were several incidental things that happened, such as asking for lemon for water and tea that we needed to ask for more than once. No rolls were put on the table. I asked, the Server said they were out. That could not have been true, as I saw servers bring rolls out to other tables. When the salads were served; still no rolls. Someone in the party asked again. Oh...the Server forgot. She would get them. We ate our salads; no rolls. The food is served, no rolls. I cut into my steak, it was not cooked properly. Someone in the party hailed the server. She apologized and said they would take care of it. The Manager brought the new steak out, handed it to me across the table. However, he failed to realize that there was no potato, just a piece of meat on the plate! What??? (How could a Manager serve a meal that is not plated properly?) As he tried to dash off, I called and brought that to his attention. So, someone brings me a potato, no butter or sour cream. And by the time all of this occurred, everyone else had eaten and the rolls finally arrived. The rolls were like raw dough. I as well as others in the party were thoroughly disappointed. We paid; and I was happy to get out of there. Not only did they botch up the food, they were slow on refills as well. That's all I can say is, with all the other choices for dinner, Logan's will never see me or my dining dollars again.

• Visited August 2013
Akin, Illinois, United States
“Much needed food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

After several attempts of bad food, Logan's had good food. The baked potatoes were old, but the meat for all three entrees were good. Salad was great, cole slaw good too. Even our child ate chicken and fries.

Visited August 2013