“My local fave”

J and G Pizza and Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 March 2014

J & G has some super great food. Esp. for the price. I've never had a bad meal here. Salad bar is always super fresh....try the chicken pita with homemade tzatziki sauce! My husband would say try the pizza, kids would say try the grilled chicken......

2  Thank jt5506

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has been around since I was a child, so I am guessing over 40 years. A Greek family owns and operates it. I have eaten there at least once a week for the past several years except for the few years I have lived out of town. Their shiksa bob, hand made Greek pizza, grilled steaks, Greek chicken, Greek salad are all wonderful. They are always busy. People come from miles around to eat there. I think it should come with a warning label "may be habit forming." My sister-in-law visited from Boston and could not believe how low the prices were and how delicious the food was!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

J & G Pizza has been the cornerstone of the best restaurants in Manchester Tenn for 40 years. I've been a faithful customer since it opened in the mid 70's which at that time meant only going when my family took me there. Now I get to take my family out to this fine restaurant. It's a family owned restaurant with pride taken in each meal served.
If you like REAL pizza then this place is for you. I personally also enjoy the steaks here immensely.
Be warned, if your planning a weekend evening meal here get there early or late as from 5:30-9pm its normally completely full with NO reservations taken. This fact in itself should tell you all you need to know concerning the quality of the meals served here.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A good variety food and is available. Grilled chicken is delicious. They also have a great salad bar

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have been eating here since the 70s. The owners are from Greece. My fav dishes....broiled chicken, shisksabob, cheesesteak sandwich and chicken pesto pizza. Love this restaurant!