“Pay it Forward?”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pay it Forward?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Here is an odd and disappointing thing that happened at this location over the weekend. I go through the drive thru and order my Pumpkin Spice latte. Total is $4.99. I get to the window with my cash in hand plus a buck to throw in the tip jar. The lady at the window says, "We got a little bit of a pay it forward thing going on. The car in front of you paid for your drink! The car behind you has a total of $13.93. Would you like to keep this going and pay for them?" I could not believe my ears! I don't think the cashier at all got the point of "paying it forward" and this is coming from someone who does things like this frequently. She took something great and turned it into a disappointing experience. You DO NOT ASK someone to pay it forward. How's that for a tip? I was pretty shocked at this and I'm sure management would be too!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Clks2

Nashville, Tennessee
“Always good coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

As always, good coffee... as expected a little pricey, but close to the Interstate, quick off and back on...

Visited August 2013