“Awesome,,,”

Beans Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
West Yellowstone, Montana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Awesome,,,”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We went out of our way to visit and so glad we did. Great gift shop. Great tour and the wine was fine!!!!! Young lady went out of her way to make us feel right at home. Explained everything. Great job guys!!!! Taste the wine and enjoy the company!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Tommy G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Make It A Point To Stop Here Along The Way!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

If you find yourself traveling I-24 between Monteagle and Nashville, do yourself a favor and stop here. It's a little local winery in Manchester, and it has converted this beer drinker into a wine drinker. The employees were so patient and helpful when we went a few months ago for a tasting. They tried their hardest to find something to please me. I've just left after picking up a case, along with some new ones. The wine is so amazing, I love that they are a small, local business, and their port is award winning! I live in Nashville, and I will gladly drive the 45 minutes each time to pick it up. My cousin in North Carolina even called in an order for me to bring him because he loved it so much from the tasting. Although there isn't really annoying around the area, this is a place that you want to squeeze in. I promise.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kelly D
McEwen, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Day Trip”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My mother, sister and I went on a day trip. We went to the three distillery's in TN and two winery's this was one of them. The people were very nice and the wine was good, we all found a favorite.

Visited August 2013