Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester-Conf Ctr (Tullahoma)
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Nice hotel, quick and easy check-in, very clean room. We are a couple in our 30's that were not looking to camp at Walmart or stay too far out of town the night before the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival held every June in Manchester. The hotel was located within walking distance to said Walmart and various restaurants that seemed quite alive with festival goers. Our room was quiet and the revelers that partied all night did not wake me up even once. I only knew about the partying because of the trashcans full of beer containers the next morning out front. I will be staying here again next June!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Deanna S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Manchester-Conf Ctr (Tullahoma), responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Bonnaroo week is a special week for us here. We all enjoy meeting new people each year. And helping people make the most for their Bonnaroo experience. We hope to see you next time around!

Reviewed 4 July 2011

One of the best HIE I have stayed at. New, clean, modern, thoughtful design. Rooms are big and well planned. Love the way every lamp has accessory outlet. Very big pool. Water was clean and heated to comfortable (88) temp. Spa has one of the best bubble systems I have seen. Only ding, eggs are cheap powder derivative. Otherwise, my kids didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 13 October 2010

My husband and I stayed here for two night during our motorcycle vacation. We picked this hotel as it was within a decent location from Jack Daniels Distillery. I found this online. I must say that it was difficult to find off the highway as there sign is not to high in the air and we did not see any signage.

Check in was friendly. Our room was okay but I did see where something sticky was on one wall and someone had placed a sticker on another. I thought that housekeeping would find it the next day but they did not. I had to mention it upon check out.

There is a pool and exercise facility there but we did not get a chance to use it. The breakfast is quite stocked with items for breakfast. There is also a Starbucks just down the driveway. (The hotel sits behind Starbucks)

I had a package that I needed to mail back home and the front desk was helpful in arranging for the pick up and supplying the boxes. (There is a walmart near by if you need to purchase shipping items)

There was a computer right in the middle of the entrance area and not very private.

For the price I was pleased with the hotel. I just hope that the housekeeping department does a better job.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

Newer hotel- small indoor swimming pool and spa - but i was only one using it
the air temp in the pool area was too hot but water was fine
Room was clean and comfortable, nice linens and newer beds and furniture and all in good order except the tv did not work properly and staff could not change the tv -- they offered us a new room but we were settled in and declined
breakfast was good but it would be nice to have some fruit
hotel was very close to Interstate but i did not notice any traffic sound in our room

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2010

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. I am disabled and use a wheelchair. We stayed in a wheelchair-acessible room that had a lot of space to move around in and one of the most accesible restrooms I have seen in a hotel We got a very good rate for the room on the Internet. The room was very clean and comfortable, the Internet connection was very fast, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We traveled to Manchester for a funeral of a friend and wanted to stay close by. The desk staff was very helpful even though they only had king rooms and we needed 2 queen beds since our married daughter was traveling with us. We wound up having to get 2 king rooms since no rollaways were available but both rooms were spacious, clean, and fit our needs perfectly. The morning breakfast was the usual fare but what made it special was the young man who was servicing the area. He was so kind to everyone, was constantly trying to help everyone and did a great job of keeping everything well stocked. He even took our plates as we finished and asked if he could help us in any other way. He truly did his job well and is a valuable asset to this hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2010

Hotel was super nice! Staff was very friendly and helpful they made dinner suggestions when I arrived at the hotel.

Fresh cookies were an added bonus made me feel like home!!

Suggest hotel!!!