Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$89
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews haggis adventures self catering kitchen stayed here loch ness great glen way great place to stay clean rooms hostel shower ensuite highlands sinks cycling pubs village fort
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I had stayed here before and decided to book directly with the hostel this time. Response to my enquiry up to booking confirmation was excellent. Very comfortable, value for money stay. Nice atmosphere and a real mix of people who stay here makes for an enjoyable stay. Love their buffet breakfast which is great value and a good selection, especially the pimp my porridge options! Overall an excellent choice and I look forward to my next stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Claire C, Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

We are happy to hear your enjoyed "pimp my porridge"... just what every adventurer needs to start the day! We are glad you had a comfortable stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Had a really great time at morags. All the rooms were clean and the dinners were amazing! Really good veggie options. All the staff were wonderful, especially Julia who made us feel very welcome and we all had an amazing time.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends

We are very happy to hear you particularly enjoyed our homecooked meals and staff. Thank-you for your comments!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I stayed here for two nights and never wanted to leave. It's located less than 5 minutes walking from he bus stop, and maybe 10 minutes from the town. They do tours or Loch Ness from downtown Fort Augustus for a really good price. The hostel was so cozy. I visited during the winter, so there weren't many people there, but I'm sure it gets packed during peak season. The Glen Affric room (where I stayed) gets wifi signal. I had the vegetarian sausage for one of the home cooked dinners they make and it was delicious! The staff was also really nice and helped me with finding buses/tours and always made sure I had everything I needed. this will always be my choice of accommodation when visiting the beautiful highlands!

Room tip: Glen Affric room gets wifi signal
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank-you for your kind review. We are delighted you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the area. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed there with Haggis Adventures.
Friendly staff, good meals and bar. They also love Reese's peanut butter cups from the States. We would stay again no questions asked.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stayed here during my Haggis Adventures tour for two of our nights. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in! They have just started offering dinners in the hostel which is totally worth it, huge portions! Bonus too that the tour groups stop off here! I imagine it would be a really nice place in the summertime.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MoragsLodge, Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Thanks for your great review! We are over the moon that you think we are one of the nicest hostels you have stayed at and are glad you enjoyed our monster portions! Happy onwards travels!