All reviews haggis adventures pub quiz self catering kitchen quiz night bed dorm stayed here great bar private room adventure tour loch ness chicken stuffed with haggis two nights breakfast and dinner laundry service home cooked common areas boiled eggs
Reviewed 6 October 2018

The atmosphere is very nice, and also the staff. Warm rooms and good sleeping bunks. Also very clean. It's very useful to be able to use the kitchen if you want to prepare your own meals, but I recomend the meals they prepare because they are taste and not expensive.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
carrie d, Front Office Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for your awesome review!!! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and tried our tasy, home-cooked dinners. We hope that you had a good onward journey.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Only stayed one night. Rooms clean, bathrooms good. Breakfast basic but cheap. Annoying older man that wouldn’t shut up in the public areas (trying to chat up the younger girls ) . Made it unpleasant to be outside our room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I have stayed with my girlfriend for 1 night in a private room which was extremely comfortable. Free parking in the front a nice small in the living bar. Reception staff was really nice and ready to answer to any question I had. I'll be back!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank for for your brilliant review!!! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We hope that you had a good onward journey.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great hostel, thumbs up! I stayed there for two nights to avoid a bad weather period during my hike (Great Glen Way) and I enjoyed my time at the hostel. Especially the staff, who did everything in their power to enhance my stay, left a very positive impression. I'd also recommend the breakfast, it's quite cheap and they have a nice range of (local) products. Unfortunately, I had a terrible snorer in my dorm room in my second night but naturally, this was not their fault, they apologized and said if they weren't fully booked they'd put me in another room for the night (which was super nice even though it didn't help for the night).

Trip type: Travelled solo
carried1060, Front Office Manager at Morag's Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your very kind review. We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we could provide a break from the abysmal weather. Our staff will be thrilled to read this review. We hope that you had a good onward journey and enjoyed the rest of your walk.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed here during my Highland Fling tour with Haggis Adventures, and it was great! So nice to have a full bathroom with shower in the room I was staying in with my friends. The beds were clean, the light and USB charger above each bed was very convenient, the breakfast and dinner were really good!! It is also in a nice location where you can easily take a walk down to Loch Ness, and also to the area of town with shops and restaurants. I would definitely recommend them! :)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends