Everything was great! Very clean and beautifully decorated rooms. We stayed in one of the studio apartment rooms, and loved it. The bed was plush, and the open concept bathroom was great. The service was amazing. You can tell the owner takes pride in her place! We highly enjoyed our dinner with live music from an accordion player. Lively, entertaining evening with dancing and Delicious food and wine. The location is perfect! 2 minutes walk to the quaint village of Fort Augustus which is right at the southern tip of Loch Ness. We took an evening walk to the lake and it was Lovely! The staff went out of their way to find us a mini fridge to keep our medication cold. They did our laundry and even packed us a picnic lunch (for a small fee) for our boat trip on Loch Ness the next day. I would Highly recommend this place, and can not wait until we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus