Nice hotel. Great for some relaxation. Bar extremely well stocked with any spirit you can imagine and a Northern Irish barman that is great at recommendations. Food is good but they seem to work to a basis of one of everything at breakfast so if u want more than one piece of toast or more than one piece of bacon, ask when you order otherwise you will wait ages. Rooms are nice although not quite as good as the website pictures but very spacious bathrooms make up for it. Sitting rooms are super relaxing and good staff make it a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus