Lovely clean rooms and huge bathroom with both a shower and bath! Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
You really won't get a better view from your room than that of Loch ness and a mountain backdrop, we got up early and watched the sun come up over the mountain and it was truly breath taking.
The breakfast was nice with lovely selections of cereals and fruits and then of course a cooked breakfast. The only thing I did think was a little on the mean side was when they brought out one slice of toast each, we've stayed in some lovely b & b's and most offer a mixed bread basket and its a lovely touch.
Overall the location is great for exploring Fort Augustus, we didn't eat in the restaurant as we found a lovely pub that served good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, SpeedyBooker.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus