This hotel will be one of many beautiful things I have seen that I wont forget of my trip to Scotland. Spacious room, shower just like I wish, powerful jet of water and plenty of space. Amazing breakfast with fresh fruit and croissants. All high quality. The lounges are amazing, I never got up from the couch in front of the fireplace...We also had dinner in the hotel restaurant and the same thing as the breakfast, all the best. bread also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus