You cannot beat The Lovat for an introduction to the beautiful Loch Ness. This is a family-owned hotel and was incredibly well run. I was with a tour group and our dinner service was efficient and non-intrusive. The public rooms are homey, comfortable and nice to unwind in. Rooms were clean with terrific bathrooms. I will return for a longer visit in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus