What a wonderful visit we had at The Lovat. Spent three nights at this fabulous hotel and had such a lovely time. We ate two nights in the Brasserie and the food, while a little bit expensive, was worth every single penny. Unusual combinations and beautifully presented. But it was the staff who really make the place. Without exception the staff were brilliant. Generally same staff who served us at breakfast and dinner and nothing was ever too much trouble. They all treated us like they were our hosts.
As well as the Brasserie there are two very comfortable seating areas for pre and after dinner drinks and day time relaxing. Although we would have loved to, we didn't try the restaurant. Felt that perhaps the tasting menu might have been wasted on our 14 year old son but it absolutely gives us a reason to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus