Stayed here a few times now at various times of the year visiting my son who works on a nearby estate.
Great location a short walk from the edge of Loch Ness. Also easy to find in the dark when you've been driving for hours and that's a big plus around these parts.
Comfortable rooms, friendly staff, but most of all terrific breakfasts and dinners. Scotland excels in hotels like this. Well, let me qualify that. Mostly excels. There are still hotels tucked away in Glens that require jacket and tie for meals I'd refuse in hospital. The Lovatt does it's very best in dispelling those awful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian property that delicately balances tradition & contemporary. The dedicated team has a drive & passion to deliver an outstanding visitor experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, SpeedyBooker.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your The Lovat, Loch Ness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Hotel Fort Augustus
- The Lovat, Loch Ness Fort Augustus