We had a nice stay at this hotel. 10 miles down a single track road, glad it was a lovely bright dry day! As we reached the hotel we realised the drive was worth it just for the view. The hotel sits well up from the loch but has an amazing view and so quiet you relax straight away. We checked in without any fuss, were offered dinner in the bar or restaurant. We chose the bar as the restaurant had a limited menu (only 3 choices). The bar has the same view as the front of the hotel, lovely to sit with a drink enjoying the view. Our room was at the back, no view, except trees. We had a twin beds & were at opposite ends of the room, probably more suited to friends or children than a married couple but for one night was not a problem. Breakfast was fine the usual cereal & cooked items if you wanted them. We will still too full from dinner so did not sample this. The hotel was very clean & the staff all friendly & helpful. We would return....thank you for a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness