Had a simply breathtaking stay, lovely food, brilliant staff and to top it all magnificent views out over Loch Ness.
It was worth every penny to upgrade to the Loch View rooms.
The weather could not have been kinder for our stay and that just topped everything off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness