Currently staying here. Excellent value with Groupon deal. Fantastic views from our room - breathtaking! Room is very comfortable but could so with a decor update. Comfortable bed. Really enjoyed the food and wine. Good standard gastropub type food. Really good small beer garden which is nice with the current good weather. Friendly staff and people! Great location! Strongly recommend if you are after a functional good value break in a beautiful location. Glad we have a day and night left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness