We where here some years ago. it WAS fantastic. Fine food and wine, quiet with great view of the Loch. This is what you get now.!! £ 140 superior loch view is a view of a camp site. it is a cheap pub for the camp site, cctv in place, !!, food is dreadful frozen stuff, rooms now run down, dirty, peeling wall paper. Hot breakfast not incl and fixed. a req for poached eggs turned down. " I will get to much flak from the kitchen. " so there. Food very poor and expensive.
On a positive note, it has hot water. ! Drowned a terrible evening with whisky in the corner of what was a great lounge room. , now a café..
Craigdarroch is now a camp site joint, very very over rated, very expensive, I rate it £ 50, not £140. Never again. it ruined a special get away trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful, traditional Highland lodge in a rural location overlooking Loch Ness. Friendly local inn serving real ales and food every day. Log fires and comfortable en suite rooms, some with loch view. Open all year. 15 miles from Inverness on the eastern shore of Loch Ness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Craigdarroch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigdarroch Hotel Foyers
- The Craigdarroch Inn Foyers, Loch Ness