We left this hotel this morning after four nights stay,the hotel was perfect for us,the room was very clean,nice and big with one of the best bathrooms of any hotel i have stayed in.The double jaccuzi spa bath was fabulous.!!!!
we ate at the hotel on two nights and had gorgeous meals on both nights,the breakfast was included in the price and was lovely with lots of choice.Both staff and owners were friendly,warm and helpfull and we would definatley return.Thank-you for a lovely stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 11 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland