We found this hotel to be very friendly, clean & the food was divine! We had a fabulous room too!
Set in a beautiful part of the world, excellent for walking or exploring by car. We went to Fort Augustus and spent a pleasant morning there before finding the Falls of Foyers - spectacular. Definitely worth a second visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 8 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland