We had a lovely weekend at this hotel recently.
My and fiance and I incorporated our trip when we travelled further up north to pick up our wedding rings in Glasgow.we were driving most of our 1st day and actually everyday seeing the sights we ended up doing 1,000 miles round trip in 3days but all worth it!
We booked our deal off Groupon and we both agree we got such value for money.
The staff and Ailsa are all very welcoming.
We hurried back on the saturday from a hard day driving to John o Groats just to eat in the restaurant! The food was top quality and Paul the chef definitely cooked it to perfection.
After reading a few reviews before we stayed it has to pointed out the man ranting on about the service etc and 'the groupon' room certainly needs to just stay at home if he insists on ripping this hotel!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be back.
Thanks to all at the Glenmoriston Arms Hotel for making our stay very pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 11 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland