My husband and I stayed there in August. Long drive, but was met with Ailsa who showed us to our room, out in annexe. Lovely big room, tastefully decorated with wet room, lovely and warm initially, but then heating on timer, so got cold very quickly.
Weather was really bad, so after a short drive the following days, returned to the hotel, again, heating had gone off. Mentioned to Ailsa, and she offered to put it on for us again.
Great service at the bar and dinner was wonderful all 3 nights. Food was delicious, and breakfast each day was freshly cooked to order, and was really good quality ingredients. Some of the best grub we have tasted - steaks to die for! Husband would definitely recommend peach crumble, creme anglais and ice cream!
Really cosy guests lounge, with a lovely log burning fire roaring all day. Great to sit and read, and have a wee drink or two to while away the hours.
All in all a good stay, the staff could not do enough for you, would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 8 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland