Stayed here last Saturday night. We had a very pleasant visit.. The lady who welcomed us and ran the show was extremely friendly and very professional. Our dinner was excellent and in particular the venison was superb. The room was fine but the television had obviously survived the Ark. The girls in the bar were very efficient and hard working . They smiled their way through the evening despite having a party to go to. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 8 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland