We spent 2 nights at the Glenmoriston Arms in the beginning of June.
The staff were lovely and always had a nice smile.
We had the four poster room. The room was spacious with abundant storage and the bathroom was fantastic. It was clean and appointed very well.
Breakfast was very good and breakfast service was excellent.
Only a few negatives. The wifi didn't work in the room but I did pick up an ok signal in the bathroom. I did get excellent wifi in the downstairs lounge. As there were quite a few 'loud' American tourists who wished to be heard by everyone, I gave up on internet communication back home and went back to my room.
The only other thing was the mattress was a bit boney. Given the price of the room, maybe a thicker mattress would be expected.
Overall, my experience at Glenmoriston Arms was lovely and this is mainly due to Ailsa & her lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel located in the Scottish Highlands by Loch Ness. On the road to the Isle of Skye, Fort William and Inverness. Perfectly placed to base yourself whilst touring the Highlands. This charming old Hotel, has 11 traditionally furnished bedrooms within the main building and 3 more contemporary styled external bedrooms. The Moriston Bar and restaurant serves quality Scottish fayre, locally sourced where possible, and an extensive range of single malt whiskies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenmoriston Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Arms Invermoriston
- Hotel Glenmoriston Arms
- Glenmoriston Arms Hotel Invermoriston, Loch Ness, Scotland