Dundonnell Hotel(Little Loch Broom)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$101
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hotels.com
Poolewe Hotel(Poolewe)
US$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Loch Maree Hotel(Talladale)
Gairloch Hotel(Gairloch)
US$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

The Millcroft(Gairloch)
US$165
US$141
All reviewsloch broomhosts philgreat hostsstayed for two nightsfresh fruitan evening mealone nightbeautiful locationshowerfacilitiesbedroomwalks
Reviewed 18 October 2010

My new wife Alina and I stayed at the Easter Badbea B&B, run by Phil and Paula, for one night on our honeymoon tour of the Scottish Highlands. Our stay at Easter Badbea was most enjoyable - from the warm and friendly reception when we arrived to the excellent breakfast in the guest lounge with a marvellous view of Loch Broome, everything was done to make us feel welcome and at home.

We would have no hesitation to recommend this B&B to anyone seeking some peace and quiet in tranquill rural surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2009

this place is highly recommended by my husband and I. What a super homely place to be, and so comfortable, breakfast supurb - just try it.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2007

I was very comfortable in this new clean space with Paula and Phil our hosts. They were helpful but not intrusive, we chatted in the evening with them and their charming son. They gave us directions to Highland Cows we wanted to see, and Paua mailed back the keys I accidently kept from the place we stayed the previous night. I got a great picture of a pine marten we saw in their back yard. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 August 2007

We stayed only one night at Easter Badbea, but we wished it could have been longer. Phil and Paula were very gracious hosts. We arrived in the late afternoon and were greeted with tea and delicious cake. Our rooms were comfortable and spotless. The view from the window was gorgeous. We spent an enjoyable evening chatting together. Their warmth and hospitality were very much appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Edinburgh
Reviewed 3 June 2006

I recentlay stayed with Paula and Phil at Easter Badbea B & B. They are a charming couple and I felt I was being looked after without their being intrusive.

The house is very comfortable, cleaning and housekeeping were immaculate. There were some very nice extra touches - when I arrived, having driven from Edinburgh Phil made tea which was served with homemade cake. Friends of mine stayed at a cottage which Phil and Paula also run which is about 2 miles away. That also had the same care taken over it.
Again, home made cake as a welcome treat.

I understand they have been open for two and a half years. They are exactly what Scotland needs to show what service and hospitality means.

I was on a wakling holiday and very lucky with the weather. The sceenary in Wester Ross
is absolutely stunning.