All reviewsloch broomhosts philgreat hostsstayed for two nightsfresh fruitan evening mealone nightbeautiful locationfacilitiesbedroomwalks
Reviewed 11 August 2011

After two long days hill walking Easter Badbea was like home from home. Great views over Little Loch Broom.

Paula and Phil were wonderful providing a great breakfast and lovely stew for dinner. Great home baking too.

I can't praise Easter Badbea enough. Once my blisters have healed I'll definitely be back !

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We were treated to the most comfortable bed, the best food and the most pleasent company of our holiday. The view from the lounge was one of Scotlands finest. The peace meant you could sleep well and the facilities were brilliant. Couldn't ask for better.
Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2011

My son, James, and I stayed at Easter Badbea for all too short a time in mid-May during our latest Munro bagging expedtion to Wester Ross. The weather was so atrocious that we will need to return to Easter Badbea to mop up the "mist" Munros and it is great to have this as an excuse to return there. The accommodation and food were both superb and I think it is a safe bet to opt for this particular B and B as the Highland's finest.
We will be delighted to return to the Wilds again - Paula and Phil sorry about this feeble pun on your family name.

Steve Mitchell. 6/6/2011.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank MitchellSt4321
Reviewed 18 May 2011

From the moment myself and my Dad arrived at Easter Badbea we were made to feel at home. Paula and Phil were both there to greet us upon arrival and a welcome pot of tea served with home made cake was most welcome! The first impression you get is of the stupendous view of the the guest lounge, equipped with bino's and a telescope for enchanted views of the surrounding loch and hills. The rooms are extremely comfortable with nice touches such as, individual dimmer lights for reading and extensive tea making facilities. The bed was just the right balance between hard and soft and the shower was by far the most powerful I have ever experienced.
Breakfast is served in the guest lounge and is quite simply unbelievable! I was hill walking during my stay and this breakfast did me till tea time.
I could go on and on but can sum up in a few sentences. Easter Badbea is a truely special retreat run by a couple who are attentive yet not overly so. I only wish I could have stayed for longer.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jamesmitchell
Reviewed 18 October 2010

My new wife Alina and I stayed at the Easter Badbea B&B, run by Phil and Paula, for one night on our honeymoon tour of the Scottish Highlands. Our stay at Easter Badbea was most enjoyable - from the warm and friendly reception when we arrived to the excellent breakfast in the guest lounge with a marvellous view of Loch Broome, everything was done to make us feel welcome and at home.

We would have no hesitation to recommend this B&B to anyone seeking some peace and quiet in tranquill rural surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple