“Fabulous day out”
Review of Torridon Sea Tours

Torridon Sea Tours
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Shieldaig
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury sea tours deaparting daily from the picturesque village of Shieldaig.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I undertook the trip to Rona with my 2 children(9yrs) and had an excellent time. The boat is well maintained, the food amazing and the professionalism and knowledge of Gemma and Kenny helped make the trip. I would recommend this to anyone, well done Torridon Sea Tours.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

An excellent boat which offers a range of trips for small groups. Very reasonably priced I think considering the small numbers on board.

Kenny and Gemma are very knowledgable and great with kids. There is an underwater camera on board which I thought would be a bit of an unimpressive gimmick but actually this is a serious piece of kit with large screens in the boat and turned out to be a bit of highlight for young and old, despite seeing a great deal of other wildlife on our short trip.

There isn't much competition for Kenny and Gemma locally but that certainly isn't the only reason they're number one on tripadvisor locally.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This was excellent. We did the 3 hour trip with 2 small children and had a fabulous afternoon. Cannot recommend this highly enough.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were staying in Shieldaig and decided we would like to go on one of the boat trips.
As I'm not a lover of being on water, I was in favour of the 1 1/2 hour morning trip thinking this would be plenty but my partner persuaded me to do the 3 hour afternoon one and I'm so glad that he did.
The trip cost us £45 and was amazing, the scenery spectacular and the owner was a mine of knowledge on the wildlife, geology etc of the place.
Unfortunately we didn't see much apart from seals and sea birds but this did not spoil the trip.
We were also served refreshments of a drink and delicious homemade cakes.
The 3 hours passed all too quickly and I'd enjoyed it so much I was tempted to book another one for the next day.
I can't recommend the trips highly enough.

1  Thank pppapopp
Reviewed 10 July 2014

tried out shorter trip on Sunday 6 July to 'test the water' . our only upset was that we did not take longer trip!! kenny and family could not do enough to ensure we had fantastic experience. hopefully back in September and will certainly look forward to longer trip then. can't wait!!!!