the best shearings hotel i have stayed in . All the staffs customer service skills were excelent. Location fantastic you can get the service bus to dingwall which is worth a visit and inverness. The village is what it says it has some little walks and not so little walks it is so peacefull.The coach drivers were very good and gave plenty of information about the areas visted.The food was very nice (i do wonder when the menus are the same how the food can be horrible elsewhere) will visit this hotel again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully set in its own grounds with lovely views over the colourful village square, this chateau style hotel’s traditional features have been carefully retained to strike just the right Highland note. A warm welcoming feeling comes as much from the friendly staff as from the fine wood panelled public rooms which have been carefully preserved. Strathpeffer itself is just steps away from the hotel and is renowned as an attractive Highland spa resort with fabulous Victorian architecture. Be sure to enjoy the scenic views of the village below from the open veranda. The massive peak of Ben Wyvis is the backdrop to this charming village. It’s a perfect base from which to explore Scotland’s dramatic Northern Highlands – mountainous countryside, sparkling streams, waterfalls and golden shores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Highland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Hotel Strathpeffer
- Bay Highland Hotel Strathpeffer, Scotland