We were lucky enough to have a one night stay at the Glenmorangie House. We had a wonderful time in this cozy B&B. We arrived early enough to take a stroll down to the coast before dinner. The formal dinner schedule begins with pre-dinner drinks followed by dinner service and finishes with tea/coffee/drinks after the meal. The food and the service were exceptional. Our room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was large and updated. We had breakfast in the morning before heading out and breakfast service was also excellent. Parking was also available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the unspoilt shores of the Dornoch Firth and nestled amongst the ruins of an old castle this 17th century house is both luxurious and intimate. With everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel, but with the warmth and personality of a country house party, this really is a special place to come and experience the rugged beauty of the highlands.Take a walk along the beach, play a round of golf, visit our distillery and then head back to the house to enjoy award winning food sourced from our own kitchen garden, a surrounding farm or the sea; a quick 200 yard dash down a tree lined path.Glenmorangie House holds the prestigious Michelin Hotel Guide single ‘Red House’ symbol – one of only nine in Scotland. It has also been awarded two Red Rosettes for its food from the AA hotel inspection service and three Red Stars and a red rocking chair for its exceptional accommodation and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Glenmorangie House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Glenmorangie House Hotel Tain
- The Glenmorangie House Tain, Scotland