My partner and I have been here a couple of times and always found the staff to be very welcoming and friendly, we always got the same room which was a good size, clean and neat and the food has always been good. Great place too stay if you are a keen hill walker all though this least trip we made too the inn I couldn't go hill walking as I am 7 months pregnant, but walking around the grounds of the inn and hotel was just as beautiful and there are other activities too do....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern convenience meets cosy surroundings at The Torridon Inn which is situated 100 metres from the hotel, on the shores of Loch Torridon. Whether you use it as a base to enjoy some of the many activities on offer at our activities centre, or simply as an informal place to unwind at, you can be guaranteed a most memorable stay at The Torridon Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Torridon Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Torridon Hotel Torridon
- The Torridon Inn Scotland