We stayed here last Saturday with a groupon voucher I got for my Xmas from my fiancé. The deal included a standard classic resort facing room and either dinner for two or a spa treament, both up to the value of £90. As it was my Xmas present I selfishly decided to get a treament! As did my fiancé. The girls were very proffesional and polite and the massage was lovely.
We had dinner in the 1906 which was unbelievable. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and felt really looked after. The wine list on he ipad is a nice touch. We also had drinks in the lounge. The cosmopolitans were lovely, although the drinks are a tad pricey so be prepared to shell out!
On the Sunday we were booked in for afternoon tea. Again the service was so lovely. The lady wheeled round a massive selection if twining teas and explained them very well. The afternoon tea had a lovely selection of sandwiches, pastries/cakes and a lovely shot of soup. Once we were finished with the two bottom tiers the middle one was replaced with fresh scones and banana bread. So yummy!
To conclude, we had an amazing time. The staff are so polite and nothing is too much trouble. The food was gorgeous and the so are the surroundings. We are having our wedding here in 2014 and it has cemented our opnion that it is the perfect venue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within an 800 acre estate with views overlooking the rugged Ayrshire coastline, Trump Turnberry Resort is an enchanting destination. Trump Turnberry is the world's original golf resort with over a century of hospitality and tradition. It is scene of some of the most memorable moments in Open history, the championship Ailsa course is a legend in the game. Complimented by The Turnberry Performance Academy, an outstanding teaching facility offering a holistic approach to the game of golf; Trump Turnberry Resort is one of the most magnificent destinations for golf breaks in Scotland. With a range of outstanding accommodation, championship golf, a relaxing ESPA spa, six restaurants & bars and thrilling outdoor pursuits at Turnberry Adventures, Trump Turnberry Resort boasts a myriad of activities for travelers, golfers and families. The resort enjoys a spectacular coastal setting with breathtaking views of the Isle of Arran, Ailsa Craig and the Irish Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland Hotel Turnberry
- Turnberry Westin
- Trump Turnberry, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland